I SIGN ALL THE PAPERWORK AND GAVE THE DEALER MY DEPOSIT, AFTER WAITING FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR LONGER THE DEALER CALLED ME AND STATED THAT MY LOAN FUNDED SHORT BECAUSE OF BANK FEE.HE THEN DEMANDED THAT I RETURN THE CAR BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY OFF MY LOAN AND HE TRIED OF LOSING MONEY ON DEALS.

THE DEALER ALSO HAVE MY LICENSE PLATES HELD UP UNTIL HE CLAIMS THAT PAY HE MORE MONEY IN ORDER TO GET THEM. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING HE WANTS AND HAD MY LOAN FUNDED FROM THE BANK AND THE CAR LEIN WITH THE BANK NAME AND MINES. I AM TRIED OF THE THREATING PHONE CALLS TO ME AND MY PARENTS HOUSE, AND THE THREATING STATEMENTS OF HE GOING TO REPOSES MY CAR UNLESS I PAY THE BANK FEE TO HIM SO HE WON'T BE LOSING ANY MONEY ON THE DEALS LIKE HE DID WITH THE OTHER ONES HE DONE. I AM ASKINFOR HELP ON THIS FRAUDLANT MATTER THAT TAKEN PLACE HERE.

I HAVE CONSULANTED A ATTORNEY AND ASK FOR HIS LEGAL ADVICE.

I HAVE NOT RETAINED HIM YET BUT FEEL THAT THIS WOULD BE THE AWAY TO GET THIS MATTER DONE.ALL I WANT IS MY LICENSE PLATES AND TO BE STOP HARRASSED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with summer lee and jose detailer and stated that there is a room for improvement of whole dealership. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of car loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7500. Luxury Cars And Financial needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luxury Cars And Financial.

Had an Experience with Luxury Cars And Financial?

Comments

I feel like since they have ripped off so many ppl it's time we take matters in our own hands it's time to protest against this car dealership they are complete rip offs