By far the biggest scam artist I've ever encountered.I bought a Mini Cooper and it died on i4!
When I told them this the manager (who has changed his name multiple times, been arrested and has 3 felonies for fraud) he talked to me like I was crazy for wanting my money back. He cussed me out and flicked me off. I'm suing him and even tried settling this outside of court. He left me no choice.
So unprofessional and the rudest people around. And when they went to get the car from my house, it broke down on them and they still say this is a good car. It's almost funny how dishonest and delusional and morally corrupt these scum bags are. Don't buy a car from them.
Check out their mug shots and criminal records.:)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Auto Sale
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."