By far the biggest scam artist I've ever encountered.I bought a Mini Cooper and it died on i4!
When I told them this the manager (who has changed his name multiple times, been arrested and has 3 felonies for fraud) he talked to me like I was crazy for wanting my money back. He cussed me out and flicked me off. I'm suing him and even tried settling this outside of court. He left me no choice.
So unprofessional and the rudest people around. And when they went to get the car from my house, it broke down on them and they still say this is a good car. It's almost funny how dishonest and delusional and morally corrupt these scum bags are. Don't buy a car from them.
Check out their mug shots and criminal records.:)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Auto Sale
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."